A Kinda-Like-Snail-Mail Letter

by - 4:05 AM


Hello all!

(Let me first remind you that WE MISS EVERYONE SO MUCH!) Matt & I are doing well in Chiang Mai, loving the foundation we're working with and the work we're involved in, even if it consists of hours of Thai language lessons each week! We whine about it, but we really are learning! (Really!) And when we're finally fluent, (fingers crossed that that will actually happen) we'll be two happy birds.

We had a rough summer with the passing of both my (Audrey) grandparents. It was so difficult to be literally on the other side of the world, so far from my family. But, God gave me the hope and grace that I needed each day to be comforted by His goodness and His love for my family and my grandparents.

We are planning a trip home for the holidays, which we're already very much looking forward to. We'll be in Colorado, Minnesota and Ohio--really eager to see everyone!

Matt's parents, Dave & Sher, are moving to Thailand soon, we hope! They will be pastoring the church we attend in Chiang Mai! As we recently told them, we are IMpatiently awaiting their arrival. :) They're on a holding pattern in Ohio until they get visa clearance to come!

In the meantime, Matt has done a little preaching at our church! I've attached his messages for your hearing pleasure. :)

We love to hear from you, so send us a note if you can!

Love to all,
Audrey (& Matt)





You May Also Like

1 comments