Rescuing Children, Building Families!

by - 8:40 PM

Greetings from Thailand!  

The weather has turned cold, almost below 70 degrees! (sorry for those of you trapped in snow and ice).  I have been working for a while with one of our college students Tiida to make a short 5 minute video about what Faithful Heart Foundation does here in Thailand and I wanted to share it with you.  You may remember my earlier blog post about Tiida's incredible story. It is stories like Tiida's that we love to be a part of here with children in need. 

I will let Tiida tell you her story herself:


Thank you for being a part of these stories!  If you would like to get involved in rescuing children and building families, please let me know!  

Peace and hope to you this season!

Love,

Matt, Audrey, & Ezra

You May Also Like

0 comments