From Ohio to Denver

by - 11:43 AM

We made it! After leaving Ohio, Matt & I made the 14 hour drive over to Lincoln, Nebraska. We spent a few days there with my brother and his family. We were so excited to spend time with them & to meet their new baby, Maureen :) That makes me an Aunt (and Matt an Uncle) of SEVEN little ones! I know, we were shocked too :)

We left Lincoln this past Friday and are now semi-settled in Denver. While we’re looking for our own place to live, my sister Mandi & her husband Joe are graciously letting us live in their basement. It’s been fun so far :)

Good news on the job front! I will be nannying Monday through Friday! I found a great family to nanny for on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be watching Mandi & Joe’s little guys, Ambrose & Rohan.

Matt has an interview this afternoon and another interview on Wednesday for positions in college admissions, similar to the position he had at Ashland University. We’ll let you know how everything goes!

Overall, we just feel extremely blessed. We are so excited for the future; we feel like we’re seeing G*d’s had at every turn.

Thank you for pray*ng for us :)

Much love,

Audrey

You May Also Like

0 comments